Moisture Care Moisture Care

Hilarious

I logged in just to rate this. Super funny. Animation was awesome. Reminds me of my friend adam, he bought a bunch of moisturizer from some chick in the mall because she was flirting with him.

~The Elephant's Lullaby~ ~The Elephant's Lullaby~

Whoa!

That was fantastic. Really rad song & animation! :D

CrowsFeet CrowsFeet

Fuck

Do not watch this stoned at 1:27 am with the spearkers cranked.

"trick or treat?" "trick or treat?"

trippy indeed

loved the cool color pallet it made it really creepy feeling, then of course how everything moves makes it trippy as hell. You should try something else with this style (I know its a lot of work but it looks so damn cool).

TheBoogley responds:

Oh I will RadRacer, I sure will... :)

Miniature: Ninja Miniature: Ninja

Pretty funny

I liked it quite a bit, the dialogue was pretty interesting and your style of animation fit well with the subject matter. Murad136 is right though, it is difficult to understand the deeper voice (the guy talking about cybory pirate ninjas). I think a more climactic finish could have been fun, such as having one of the characters rip off a mask revealing he is a cyborg pirate ninja and killing the other one . . . something along those lines. More climactic.

Orlando's Joint #10 Orlando's Joint #10

Surprised me

I saw the first two or three episodes of this series, and while I admired you for trying I just didn't find them all that funny or endearing. This Episode was really good though, especially the Latino book review club, that shit was hilarious. I think the series has improved leaps and bounds since it started. I'll have to go back and check out the more recent episodes!

Learn to Vote Responsibly Learn to Vote Responsibly

I'm from Alberta . . .

I'm from Alberta . . .

Why is the offer not valid here, I don't get it?

BirdDog BirdDog

Cool

Really like your work, very trippy stuff.

Aborted Fetus Man Aborted Fetus Man

sweetness.

So despite your warnings I watched this at the study center of the University I attend. Not a good idea haha this group of like 3 people walked by during the whole abortion scene with the drill, can't imagine what they're thinking of me haha. Anyways it was absolutely brilliant. As others have pointed out it has a very strong David Firth flavour to it, which can be seen not only in the illustration but in the content. Not that thats a bad thing, the man is a genious. This cartoon is genious :D Anyways one small critique I have is the gradient fill on the blood when the old lady gets squished is distracting, it dosen't mesh well with the rest of the cartoon. Anyways I'm off to watch some more work by you.

Batman Hates Robin Batman Hates Robin

cool man

very 'Ren and Stimpy'. I'm gonna go check out Batman's hates his theme song. By the way, I've made a batman 'toon my self and put it on newgrounds a while ago, check it out if you get bored and let me know what yah think. It's a very different style then yours though haha