Moisture Care Moisture Care

Hilarious

I logged in just to rate this. Super funny. Animation was awesome. Reminds me of my friend adam, he bought a bunch of moisturizer from some chick in the mall because she was flirting with him.

~The Elephant's Lullaby~ ~The Elephant's Lullaby~

Whoa!

That was fantastic. Really rad song & animation! :D

CrowsFeet CrowsFeet

Fuck

Do not watch this stoned at 1:27 am with the spearkers cranked.

Burrito Bison Revenge Burrito Bison Revenge

Please fix the saving issue.

AND make this available for ipod/iphone. I would gladly play 2-3 bucks for this if I could play it whilst pooping.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

So Addicting!

This game is so addicting its ridiculous. You should look into releasing it as in ipod touch/iphone game! I would pay 2 bucks to be able to play it anywhere (even though it is free on here). Especially if you added on extra stages, power ups and stuff like that.

Ninjas vs. Pirates TD Ninjas vs. Pirates TD

Rad!

Tips to make the next one better (If you do a sequel).
-different characters.
-make one a ship that can only be placed in water and takes up a lot of space.
-A tutorial to explain to new users where each character is best located.
-bigger maps

Nature Hike Nature Hike

I wish I had the time . . .

To animate this! I can picture it all in my head and its wonderful.

AudioVision responds:

Radical!

Blinder [PDM] Blinder [PDM]

Amazing

Love it! The whole thing flows really awesomely (if thats even a word) and I really like the part about a minute forty in where it sounds like someone humming along to the tune, but as it gets repeated it gets more and more distorted. Very amazing . . . this could be great in a video of some sort, in fact I'm thinking about maybe using it in a youtube video (with your permission of course). "Crazy Coaldalians' is the title and its just basically a video of myself and a bunch of friends that do stupid Jackass/CKY things. I edit all of and film most of the video, and am starting to think about steering away from the commercial music I have been using, just incase we ever decide to make a commercial DVD or something, I don't have cash to pay for music licenses. You can check it out on youtube and message me back if your interested in allowing me to use this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzp1sr OLlsQ

Lounging on no Sleep Lounging on no Sleep

familiar

Why does this remind me of 'moondance' by Van Morrison so much . . . ? I think you may have borrowed a bit too liberally from that song.

BinaryGuy responds:

Never heard of it. Maybe we sampled the same stuff?
I'll look it up and give it a listen.

25 Years of Dying 25 Years of Dying

Looooooove it

Awesome job man. My vafourite would be the one where mario ate the poison mushroom. Damn SMB 2.

ps. You forgot death by gopher XO

amelie amelie

NIce!

Really cool and trippy. lots of detail!